Note: The Harvard Triathlon events will be posted in the notes tab. Maybe we could get a group together to do this say Monday! I will look into possibilities, chat with some of you, then post and everyone can comment in whether they can make it etc. Cheers
Workout: 60 minutes steady state as either 2 X30', 3X20', 4X15'
6 comments:
Isaac's weight loss program:
row for 12 minutes:2 pts
wrestling practice: 9pts
row for 24 minutes: 4 pts
total: 15 pts
and I'd love to do the tri on monday with you miles and anyone else. =)
6 min erg + S&C - 5 points
did the daily, 1x60min erg
10 points
squash practice: 9 points
60 min bike: 7.2 points
60 minutes steady state w/ Sasha
10 Points.
I'd be interested in Triathlon also.
6 bridge run with a 15lb pack: 60 minutes
30 minute bike steady state
9 * 1.3 = 11.7 pts
All points have been added up to here!!
Post a Comment