Thoughts for the week:

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke



Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday December 30th

Maybe this is true. Thoughts? I know I have certainly had that lately and I think going to the gym yesterday really helped :)

11 comments:

Abhi said...

2 hours early-morning squash: 7.8 points
15 min erging hard: 2.5 points
weights

As for the article, personally whenever I work out and I'm very sick it gets worse, but for a cold it rejuvenates me.

isaac said...

2 hours XC skiing: 12 X 1.3= 15.6
wrestling practice: 7 pts (I had to sit out for part of it because my rib started hurting)

total: 22.6

For me, I just couldn't exercise because I was in New York with a bunch of friends for the past three days. Now that I'm back I'm going to try to go a little harder.

isaac said...

one hour run: 6 pts
biking from watertown to belmont to cambridge: what needs to be done to get there
4X50 crunchs + 4X25 push ups: 1 pt

isaac said...

30 minute run: 3 pts
1 hour swim: 5 pt
3X25 jumpies + 3X30 crunches + 3X10 pullups: 1 pt
total:9 pts

isaac said...

rowed for 9 minutes before practice: 1.5 pts
wrestling practice: 9 pts
total: 10.5

I'm feeling all alone here =(

Anonymous said...

isaac works out a lot.

30 min erg - 5
S&C - 4

9

isaac said...

wrestling: 9
rowed for 9 minutes: 1.5
total: 10.5

Anonymous said...

6 min warmup
4 X 6 at sub 6K pace.
5points

isaac said...

18 minutes rowing: 3 pts
10 minutes total wrestling: 1 pt
total: 4

Miles said...

Winter Break: 6 hours cross country skiing over various days: 36 pts

Monday: 1.75 hrs various running/biking = 13.65
Tuesday: 1.5hrs various running/biking = 11.7 pts
Wednesday: organizing for adventure race

isaac said...

points have been tallied up through here