Thoughts for the week:

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke



Friday, December 12, 2008

Workout for Friday, Dec 12

Note: Sorry everyone for the delay in updating everything. It has been a crazy week. Check back this afternoon and everything will be updated. Sorry :(

Workout: 60 minutes steady state of some kind :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 min erg - 3 points
started a 2k three times, wanted to vomit, legs told me no in a formal writing.

isaac said...

12 minutes total rowing: 2 pts
did a 2k: 7:14.

that means I held a 1:48.5 split
For the start of the season my goal is to be under 7. the harder each one of you work, the harder I will.

isaac said...

53 minutes rowing: 8pts
I had to row to catch up with my mom, we're sort of racing to see who can do 100,000 meters first.

Abhi said...

Miles, check your email. I had a little time so I sent you an updated points list.

Abhi said...

also, 80 minutes biking, 9.6 points

Miles said...

Morning Workout: 60 minutes with 30-20-10-0 lift = 7.2pts

All points added up to here

Miles said...

Don't post after this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Teller @ #1

Go slower, then!