Thoughts for the week:

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke



Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thurseday January 8th

I know one thing that always helps me to workout is to plan to reward myself with a meal afterward. Many a long piece has been complimented with blueberry pancakes or an omelet or some other delicious, nutritious meal. Any other ideas for self motivation?

4 comments:

isaac said...

wrestling ptactice (arrived late): 8 pts

Harry Posner said...

wrestling practice -- 9 pts

Abhi said...

forgot to post this Tues: squash practice 9 points

no practice today (Friday), the school forgot to order the bus...anger burns calories I'm sure

got my new gripper a few days ago, doing some serious reps though I can't close it once yet

Anonymous said...

6 min erg + S&C = 5 points