What would happen if you tried to seize each day and live it to the fullest? Would you spend your time watching TV or would you go explore? Would you make excuses? Give up? And then, as you were falling asleep totally exhausted from having truly lived, do you think that you would be happy?
Why don't you find out?
Enjoy exams today.
Thoughts for the week:
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I finally took some time to get my ass away from my desk and go workout. And oh boy it was great. I went hard.
60minutes run with 15lb pack + 60 minute bike with 15lb pack = 12*1.3 = 15.6 + 5 = 20.6pts
20 minutes run tagged on the end no pack = 2pts
Total = 22.6pts.
HOWS THAT FOR A COME BACK ON THE POINTS BOARD. YEEEHAA
I just feel like noting that there is this dude (i am guessing it is a dude, maybe a dudette) who is in the room in the house directly across from me. Now he has never been in the room, it is kind of a new occurance. Every evening, as of a few weeks ago now, he has been there. Now I know this because his desk looks out the window and he has this red lampshade thats always on after it gets dark, and is on when I go to bed. Now the point here is that every time I don't feel like working I go look out my window and see him working and think, jeez, he is probably working on a book right now, I have this idea he is writing a book, and it seems like an appropriate Cambridge thing to do. So my point here, is think about the competition you have in life at every step every time you feel like giving up :)
studying for H.Chinese3 + Jr. Us. History - gotta be 6 points minimum
nice miles. I wish I could put your phone message on the blog for everyone to hear.
30 minute rowing: 5 pts
having 1 more take home exam left is a beautiful thing.
and teller, wtf? really now?
Post a Comment